YURI S. REUNOV-RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, HEAD OF THE GRADUATE SCHOOL
In 2009, he graduated from the Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH), the Faculty of Art History, and the V. S. Golenishchev Educational and Research Center for Egyptology. Specialty-art history. Specialization - "The Art of the Nile Valley civilizations".
In 2012, he graduated from the post-graduate program of the Surikov Moscow State Art Academy, Department of Theory and History of Art.
In 2014, he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Art History on the topic "Battle scenes in the art of Ancient Egypt — the formation and development of the genre".
In 2014-2017, he participated in the exposition and exhibition projects of the museum center of the MFUA "Noble Assembly".
He worked with the collections of the largest museums in Russia and abroad.
He took part in archaeological expeditions in Russia (on the territory of the Krasnodar and Stavropol territories) and the ARE.
Research interests: military history of ancient Egypt, weapons of the Middle East and Egypt in ancient times, battle scenes in the art of ancient Egypt.
The author's page in the RSCI.
* Weapons of Ancient Egypt: combat and sacred. Part 1 / / Article. 2019 (accepted for publication).
* The Battle of Kadesh through the eyes of the Egyptians and the Hittites / / Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and Art history. Questions of theory and practice, Gramota, Tambov, 2014. No. 5, pp. 154-164. Part 2
• * Prehistory of the genre of battle compositions. Their historical and symbolic understanding // Historical, philosophical, political and Legal sciences, cultural studies and Art criticism. Questions of Theory and Practice, Gramota, Tambov, 2013, 2, 2, pp. 144-153.
* Battle compositions in the art of Ancient Egypt of the Ramesside Era / / Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and Art criticism. Questions of Theory and Practice, Gramota, Tambov, 2013, 1, 1, pp. 168-176.
* Composition and iconography of battle scenes in the art of ancient Egypt of the Ramesside era / / Collection based on the materials of the scientific conference "Problems of the History of Art through the eyes of Students", Moscow, RSUH, 2013 (accepted for publication).
* Iconography of the Battle scene in the Art of ancient Egypt (on the example of the monument of the XIX Dynasty) / / Vestnik RSUH. Problems of art history and restoration of art values through the eyes of students and postgraduates. Materials of the scientific conference. Issue III., RSUH Publishing Center, Moscow, 2009, pp. 136-144.